On January 29, Fluminense will play its first classic in the Carioca Championship. It will be against Botafogo, at 6 pm, at the Maracanã, for the fifth round of the Guanabara Cup. In this year’s state, the “FogãoNet” site recalls, the clubs will share expenses, income and space in the stands when the duel is between two big names.
Then, Check-in is already open only for Fluminense members for the classic against Alvinegro. The Tricolore is the home team in the duel and, therefore, its fans have access to the tickets first. The general sale begins on Wednesday. Flu fans are in the south sector. Alvinegra occupies the north. East and West mix.
Even plans that normally have 100% discount on tickets, in the classics, semi-finals and finals of the Carioca Championship, will have to pay. For the match against Botafogo the discount will be 50%. Check here all the services related to the game published by Fluminense on the official website:
Fluminense vs. Botafogo
Due to the competition rules, which stipulate revenue sharing, the 100% discount for members is not applied in the Cariocão Classics, Semi-Finals and Finals. As a result, in agreement with the opponent, a 50% discount was determined for members of all floors (except the Guerreiro and Leste Raiz floors) of the two teams. Also for this reason, Fluminense is unable to grant members the additional benefit based on the number of games played behind closed doors in proportion to the period in which it remained in order, as provided for by the subsequent regulation.
– Members will have three types of access to the stadium available: membership cardThe Dynamic QR code and the traditional ticket.
– The collection of tickets at one of the ticket offices is OBLIGATORY for non-members who buy online.
To use access to the stadium with the dynamic QR Code, the member must download the FutebolCard APP and log in with the CPF (numbers only, no dots and dashes) and the same password of the Member Portal. The dynamic QR Code will be available 6 hours before the event.
It is automatically downloaded when the member logs into the APP and will be available in the “My Orders” tab. Once downloaded, The QR code will work even if there is no internet connection and access to the stadium will only be with the APP.
– STATIC “E-TICKETS” AND PRINTOUTS FOR ACCESS TO THE STADIUM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
CHECK-IN AND ONLINE SALES
The opening of sales will follow the following order of priority:
– Arquiba 100% / Arquiba Family / Maraca + / Maraca + Family / Football Package – 20/01 (Friday), at 12:00
– Arquiba 60% / Leste Raiz / Games Pack – 22/01 (Sunday), at 10:00
– Guerreiro – 23/01 (Friday), at 10:00
sales in nense.com.brin the “Tickets” tab.
Non-members of Fluminense and Botafogo fans: 25/01 (Wednesday), 2 pm
– Sales to non-members in fluminensefc.futebolcard.com
– Sales to Botafogo fans in footballcard.com
Closing of Internet Sales: 29/01 (Sunday) at 17:00
TICKETS COLLECTION: Ticket collection is OBLIGATORY for non-members. Those who need to change must go to one of the collection points with an official document with photo, the CPF and the ticket voucher. The document must be physical or official digital in an official government app. Photographs of the document will not be accepted. Members who choose to collect the ticket must exchange it, as the ticket is personal and non-transferable. Statements from third parties for the collection of membership cards are not accepted.
TICKETS PURCHASE: will also be OBLIGATORY present the CPF in the purchase/collection of tickets of any kind (whole, halved or free). The document must be physical or official digital in an official government app. Photographs of the document will not be accepted.
SOUTH SECTOR (FLUMINENSE CROWD)
– Members – BRL 35
– Whole – BRL 70
– Half price – R$ 35
LOWER EAST SECTOR (MIXED CROWD)
– Members – BRL 30
– Whole – BRL 60
– Half price – BRL 30
UPPER EAST SECTOR (MIXED CROWD)
– Members – BRL 20
– Whole – BRL 40
– Half price – R$ 20
WEST SECTOR (MIXED CROWD)
– Members – BRL 45
– Whole – BRL 90
– Half price – BRL 45
MARACANÃ CORN SECTOR (MIXED CROWD)
*This sector offers buffet service with soft drinks included
– Members (except the Guerreiro and Leste Raiz floors) – BRL 257.50
– Full – BRL 400
– Half price – BRL 257.50
NORTH SECTOR (BOTAFOGO CROWD)
– Members – BRL 35
– Whole – BRL 70
– Half price – R$ 35
– Early withdrawal in all points of sale
– Supporters who are eligible for free must bring proof of the benefit when collecting their ticket and CPF
– Tips are limited and subject to availability
– Children up to 6 years accompanied by legal guardians, who must have a ticket for the same sector, South or North, will no longer have to collect the free ticket in advance at the points of sale.
– All other statutory allowances, children 7 to 11, PCDs, and seniors over 65 must compulsorily pick up the free ticket.
– For minors between the ages of 7 and 11, collection can only be made by legal guardians upon presentation of a supporting document, CPF of the child and entrance of the guardian who will accompany the minor in the same sector.
– For all other free and half-price tickets, only the person himself can collect or buy the ticket, even with the presentation of the supporting document and CPF.
– Freebies are only in the southern and northern sectors. In all other sectors, only half the price applies according to the laws in force.
SALES POINTS AND TICKETS COLLECTION WILL BE RELEASED SOON
ACCESS TO THE STADIUM
– It is forbidden to bring food and drink into the stadium
– Gates to matches will open at 5pm
– The gates will be closed at the start of the second half of matches. After closure, access to the stadium may be denied, as determined by the local police. Both the club and FutebolCard have no jurisdiction over this decision, with no refund of any amount paid.
#Classics #Carioca #share #expenses #income #tickets #clubs