As payment approaches PIS PASEP 2023the search for wage bonuses by private initiative workers is growing.
One of the questions is possible anticipation of the PIS base year 2021which will be disbursed in 2023.
Despite requests from the public, the government and Caixa (the bank that will pay the PIS) have not commented on the advance of the PIS official calendarreleased at the end of last year.
THE exclusive PIS payment it is made for those with a formal contract; already the PASEP it is issued to civil servants by Banco do Brasil.
DISCOVER THE NEWS OF PIS PASEP 2023 IN THIS ARTICLE:
- BASE YEAR PIS Calendar 2021
- Who is entitled to the PIS
- PIS 2023 consultation
- PIS Calendar 2023
- WITHDRAWAL OF THE PIS
- PSI 2023
- PIS 2023 TABLE
WHO HAS THE RIGHT TO THE PIS 2023? WHO IS ENTITLED TO THE BASIC PASEP PIS YEAR 2021
Have the right to PIS base year 2021must meet the following requirements:
- Have five or more years of registration in the PIS/Pasep;
- Have carried out some activity, with a regular contract, for at least 30 days in 2021;
- Have updated data in the RAIS – Annual Information List
- Have received an average wage up to two minimum wages in 2021.
PIS/PASEP PAYMENT 2023
THE PIS payment it is based on the minimum wage value for the current year. This, to the extent applicable, is adjusted annually on the basis of the inflation recorded by the National Consumer Price Index (INPC).
The National Congress approved the minimum wage 2023 on December 22nd. However, this figure is not yet expected to go into effect in January. Thus, the PIS 2023 table will be R$ 1,302, defined by Jair Bolsonaro (PL) through the Budgetary Guidelines Law (LDO), in August.
PIS 2023 WITHDRAWAL; HOW TO WITHDRAW PIS 2023
THE PSI 2023 the calendar starts on February 15th and can be paid until December 28th for those who have worked and meet the requirements.
An estimated 23.6 million workers will receive the wage bonus in 2023. The total cost is R$24.4 billion.
The payment of the PIS, issued by the Caixa Econômica Federal, takes into account the month of birth. Pasep, paid by Banco do Brasil, is considered the last digit of the program membership number.
Once the amount is in the account, it will be possible to withdraw PIS:
- To Lottery Houses and CAIXA Aqui Correspondents – using the Social Card and password;
- At a CAIXA branch, by presenting the PIS number and an official identification document;
- At ATMs.
PIS 2023 TABLE; PIS BASE YEAR TABLE 2021
The PIS table is the big doubt on the part of the workers, given that the current minimum wage is the rule for the PIS/PASEP. Jair Bolsonaro approved the R$1,302 minimum wage in August through the Budgetary Guidelines Law (LDO).
After the elections, the Lula government proposed and it was approved by the House and the Senate, through the Transition PEC., that the minimum wage should be R$ 1,320, an amount 2.7% higher than inflation.
Fernando Haddad, finance minister, said the projection is that this higher amount will only be paid starting in May.
Follow below the PIS 2023 tablein the amount of BRL 1,302:
- 1 month worked – BRL 108.50;
- 2 months worked – BRL 217.00;
- 3 months worked – BRL 325.50;
- 4 months worked – BRL 434.00;
- 5 months worked – BRL 542.50;
- 6 months worked – BRL 651.00;
- 7 months worked – BRL 759.50;
- 8 months worked – BRL 868.00;
- 9 months worked – BRL 976.50;
- 10 months worked – BRL 1,085.00;
- 11 months worked – BRL 1,193.50;
- 12 months worked – BRL 1,302.
According to Minister Fernando Haddad, the PIS table in May, in the amount of R$ 1,320, follows:
- 1 month worked – BRL 110.00;
- 2 months worked – BRL 220.00;
- 3 months worked – BRL 330.00;
- 4 months worked – BRL 440.00;
- 5 months worked – BRL 550.00;
- 6 months worked – BRL 660.00;
- 7 months worked – BRL 770.00;
- 8 months worked – BRL 880.00;
- 9 months worked – BRL 990.00;
- 10 months worked – BRL 1,100.00;
- 11 months worked – BRL 1,210.00;
- 12 months worked – BRL 1,320.00.
PIS 2023 CONSULTATION; PIS 2023 CONSULTATION
To find out the availability of the money, the beneficiary must access the following Caixa Econômica Federal channels:
- Caixa website
- Caixa telephone number: 0800 726 0207
- Worker’s cash application
Through the application or the number of the Digital Work Card 158 of Hello worker you can also access program information.
PIS 2023 CALENDAR; PIS 2023 TABLE
|MONTH OF BIRTH||RECEIVED FROM||GET UNTIL|
|JANUARY||FEBRUARY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|FEBRUARY||FEBRUARY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|MARCH||MARCH 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|APRIL||MARCH 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|MAY||17 APRIL||DECEMBER 28|
|JUNE||17 APRIL||DECEMBER 28|
|JULY||MAY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|AUGUST||MAY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|SEPTEMBER||JUNE 15||DECEMBER 28|
|OCTOBER||JUNE 15||DECEMBER 28|
|NOVEMBER||JULY 17th||DECEMBER 28|
|DECEMBER||JULY 17th||DECEMBER 28|
PASEP 2023 CALENDAR; PASEP 2023 TABLE
|END OF REGISTRATION||RECEIVED FROM||GET UNTIL|
|0||FEBRUARY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|1||MARCH 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|Two||17 APRIL||DECEMBER 28|
|3||17 APRIL||DECEMBER 28|
|4||MAY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|5||MAY 15th||DECEMBER 28|
|6||JUNE 15||DECEMBER 28|
|7||JUNE 15||DECEMBER 28|
|8||JULY 17th||DECEMBER 28|
|9||JULY 17th||DECEMBER 28|
PIS 2023 CALENDAR APPROVED! SEE PIS BASE YEAR CALENDAR 2021
#PIS #PASEP #EXCLUSIVE #WITHDRAWAL #PIS #TABLE #anticipated #LULA #Government #born #JANUARY #PIS #PASEP #CALENDAR #receives #PIS